New Blog!

If you've enjoyed reading about my experiences in Tanzania here, check out the new blog I've started on Wordpress as of November, 2017. It's called "Back to Tanzania" and you can read it here. All new adventures in Tanzania from an older, wiser, more experienced expat.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Back Again in Arusha

This is just a brief note to let you all know that I am safely back in Arusha. The trip was uneventful, except for Delta's usual running late, mechanical difficulties, etc. Anyway, I landed here around 8:30 last night and K2 met me at the airport. And now I'm sitting in an outdoor Indian restaurant with him in Moshi, a small town close to Kilimanjaro. I rode along with him so I could spend the day with him even though he had to run an errand for work. Anyway, I'm exhausted and jet-lagged, so that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment