New Blog!

If you've enjoyed reading about my experiences in Tanzania here, check out the new blog I've started on Wordpress as of November, 2017. It's called "Back to Tanzania" and you can read it here. All new adventures in Tanzania from an older, wiser, more experienced expat.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Don't Worry! I'm Still Here!

Hey everyone! This isn't a real post. But for those friends back home who use this blog to check in on me and be sure I'm still here and still OK...

I haven't posted for several days. That's because I've been busy moving to a new house. Almost done with that. But still haven't managed to post. And tomorrow morning I'm heading off to the beach near Mombasa, Kenya with three friends. I'll be gone for five days and will come home exhausted, and with hundreds of photos to sort through. So it may be another week or more before I post. So nobody worry! I'm fine, just having fun at the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment